Confession 1250

Confessions.co.ke

Staff member
Hey guys. I have been in love with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. Everything has been going on perfectly. I love her so much and I have never been with another woman since falling in love with her. My childhood life had some shortcomings. My dad died when I was still 6 months old. My mum then remarried to another man as a second wife. She then went and left us in Naivasha with her husband and the first wife who had kids. My man went back to work in Kakamega. Our step dad and mum passed me and my twin bro through hell. It was 7 years of beatings, hunger and all sorts of inhumane acts. We were still kids so voicing our grievances was a no way. This life has come to affect my relationship now. I had anger issues and used to assault my girlfriend whenever we got into arguments. She was bearing with me every time we had a fight. Last week I happened to slap her and it affected her left ear. I didn't intend to hurt her and make sure her ear loses sense. She decided to leave me and her family has strongly advised her to go kabisa. I really love this girl and I just can't imagine my life without her. I can't fall in love with anyone else. I am trying everything I can to get back together with her including calling and convincing her dreaded mum. It's really killing me since my brain can't happen to function properly with the thought that she could go. I know nilikosa but am so sure this period will shape my anger management moving forward coz I can't afford to lose her. I am emotionally paralysed sai. I even go kwao and stay outside their gate the whole day just to get the chance kumwongelesha to no avail. It's really killing me. Please advise me

Read More...

Terrorsummit

New Confessor
Hey guys. I have been in love with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. Everything has been going on perfectly. I love her so much and I have never been with another woman since falling in love with her. My childhood life had some shortcomings. My dad died when I was still 6 months old. My mum then remarried to another man as a second wife. She then went and left us in Naivasha with her husband and the first wife who had kids. My man went back to work in Kakamega. Our step dad and mum passed me and my twin bro through hell. It was 7 years of beatings, hunger and all sorts of inhumane acts. We were still kids so voicing our grievances was a no way. This life has come to affect my relationship now. I had anger issues and used to assault my girlfriend whenever we got into arguments. She was bearing with me every time we had a fight. Last week I happened to slap her and it affected her left ear. I didn't intend to hurt her and make sure her ear loses sense. She decided to leave me and her family has strongly advised her to go kabisa. I really love this girl and I just can't imagine my life without her. I can't fall in love with anyone else. I am trying everything I can to get back together with her including calling and convincing her dreaded mum. It's really killing me since my brain can't happen to function properly with the thought that she could go. I know nilikosa but am so sure this period will shape my anger management moving forward coz I can't afford to lose her. I am emotionally paralysed sai. I even go kwao and stay outside their gate the whole day just to get the chance kumwongelesha to no avail. It's really killing me. Please advise me

Read More...
Just enroll for anger management class before you can think of patching things up with her when you are ready and only then,go for her