Watch thy tongue:Your heart flows through the tongue healing or killing yourself and others!

Irene

New Confessor
The reality, substance of whatever God said or promised, exists and is awaiting the opportune time, right conditions to manifest. Now, the 4 whirlwinds (speedy end-time judgments) of God result from events in heaven as in Rev,4.

The white horse ridden by a man with a bow and no arrows which is disarmament, false peace, complacency, apathy towards the things of God, comfort.. peace and trust in sin which extinguishes the lights. When aim is taken towards Jrslm, Trouble begins on earth. The red horse is a horse of bloodshed, insecurity, violence, destruction. Jesus never can be credited with mischief but rather Faithfulness. So, when vexed by stubbornness, resistance towards Him, He allows men to trust in the demons they choose, exposing them to fire.

Do you remember the end of king Ahab that resisted God's ways? The black horse carrying the man with balances in his hand is economic distress out of chaos on earth. The fourth horse is ridden by Death. Satan in his true colours.. worse than Hitler!.. with all demons following him!

How do they kill men? How many did they kill? After the shake-up in the spirit realm, the physical judgments are unleashed (see Rev. 6:9).. In fact as the demons are judged they fall and take residence in those who allow them.. forming these four types of their operations in the earth. Eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus Christ is not cannibalism but rather strength to keep demons out of God’s vessels because the Spirit of God loves Jesus more than any man or angel and so rests upon and Protects the vessels in whom are found the things of Jesus. Now, those who drink the blood of animals or humans or eat raw flesh (meat with its blood) become available to devils. Poisoning by organisms in raw flesh (with its blood) is the more obvious of the evils hidden in eating raw flesh. Other covenants with devils are made through a man renouncing God, so relapsing into idolatry (religion of the stubborn). Idolatry is a door way for soulish devils that anchor in the soul (the mind, conscious + unconscious, the will, the intellect). Doorways into the spirit to avail an anchor in the spirit of man are through misuse of the tongue. Bad speech, foul, vitriolic, cruel, abusive, slanderous, vain.. flattering or lying speech is the outward sign of a wounded spirit. God said, The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity: but a wounded spirit who can bear? (Prov. 18:14).. A wholesome spirit is strength.. fortification against disease.. and for miraculous recovery if attacked. When a man’s spirit departs from his body the body dies and rots. The wounds may have been inflicted by gossip, malicious talk, giving heed to false doctrine and leaven (which is the misuse of scripture). The words of a talebearer (a gossip) are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly (Prov. 26:22). The words of a gossip are in themselves wounds.. What is a wound?.. eating a little will harm, a plateful speeds up the arrival of damage.. Can gossip be holy? How did Satan, the chief gossip, separate Adam from God? Adam received the lie of Satan as good food.. soon after the words he had heard made him suspicious of God. It is written, As a madman who casteth fire brands, arrows, and death, so is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport? (Prov 26:18).. Am I not on your side.. your friend? God equates the man whose tongue sows deception.. that increases complaining.. murmurings.. cursing.. discords.. bitterness.. contradictions.. bickerings.. backbitings.. criticisms.. debates, to a lunatic madman that does mischief for 'fun'.

God is not a God of lunacy, so when Israel, HIS people fell into this kind of trap (while in His land.. or not), He disowned them. He let them backslide.. they looked safe but weren’t. God said, Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait. Shall I not visit them for these things?.. He said, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people (Jr. 9:7-9). Now, God has put the helm.. ‘steering wheel’.. control of man life in the man’s tongue.. and the direction of his life is set by his tongue. A recent report of the neurosurgeons has an interesting part that says that the speech center of a man’s nervous system totally dominates the nerves of the rest of the body. So if a man keeps saying, “I am too weak to do this thing” .. “ I am not able”.. “I am afraid”.. “I will fail”.. OR “I am not going to listen to him” .. “I will get me another man/woman” or “I am going to fight”.. “I will kill him”.. “I won’t let him escape”.. right away the body receives the message and begins to adjust itself to the task ahead. Words like, 'I won't get involved with a man/woman again', are steel walls blocking whatever may be yours. It's better to say, 'JESUS order my affairs to benefit me'. When Peter promised to save Jesus from death, he began to follow Jesus with a knife hidden in his garments. He used it to slice off the ear of one of the attackers of Jesus (perhaps he thought to stab him in the neck but missed). Had Jesus not repaired the damage His accusers would have had a ready reason to arrest and prosecute Him for. Words of hatred.. evil.. slander.. cursing, against someone else not only bring evil upon the victim but a harvest upon the speaker. When Jezebel issued an ultimatum against Elijah, he understood and fled.. Satan by means of even an innocent man (or a relative of one of Baal’s prophets) could easily have killed him (the credit would be on Jezebel’s account). Witches normally speak out incantations of evil against those to be killed, hurt.. and set many demons into motion against them. David who also was a spiritual fighter said, Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked: from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: who whet (sharpen), their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: that they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily: they say, Who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded (Ps 64). Military-wise, David was no pushover.. but, he hid in God from verbal arrows! A clean healthy tongue is a great blessing in the land.. as God said, A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: But perverseness therein is a breach (wound.. breakage) in the spirit (Pr. 15:4). The word of God on a clean, healthy (wholesome) tongue produces the results as of Jesus Christ.. the same glory of God is seen upon such Christians.. the same fruits. Now, to deal treacherously against the wife of your youth is to break.. dishonour your vow.. promise.., to cast off your first love.. which is the outward manifestion of disease.. tear in your spirit (Mal.2). Diseases of the tongue are a sure hold onto judgment.. punishment according as it is written, Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles (Prov. 21:23).

When the scorner is punished the simple is made wise; and when the wise is instructed, he receiveth knowledge (Prov. 21:11). ‘Men shall give account of every idle word they have spoken’, means that no word is hidden, concealed.. secret, invisible (Lk 12:1-3), and that no word is harmless.. ineffective.. without fruit, but that men shall bear the consequences of the harm or good produced by their words. ‘For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned’ (Matt.12:36-37).. When a person becomes aware of the evil he is heaping up for himself by means of his diseased tongue and sincerely asks God to heal him, God puts coals of fire on his lips.. consumes the pus and scum and rottenness from the wounds.. God purges the root of the evil fountain.. then speaks to the man words of healing.. restoration. God mollifies the wounds then pours oil and wine into them. The outward sign of a converted man are at first words then gradually character that reminds people of Jesus (from 'Whirlwinds of the LORD', first printed in the 90s). Now, JESUS always comes --unexpectedly-- looking for fruit on His plants.. and Answers them according to their then status.. as in Mk.11;14. What fruit does God look for in a man? THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT!.. which are godly characteristics that attract men to JESUS. Turning the other cheek for another slap is the nature of God's love in man.. sinners repay same! Temptation to sin is the attempt to get ungodly fruit from you.. if it fails persecution comes to stop you by force. God said, 'Bless those who curse you'.. and, 'He that curses father or mother, let him die the death', (applies even to in-law parents).. That is how God reduces evil. Broken promises, vows made invoking God's name (are broken covenants) are worse than no promise at all and bring punishment as in Ecc.5:4-7. Satan knows this, so brings trouble into men's affairs.. then brings them filthy money seekers, advisers, wolves in sheep suits who prey upon pride, sin.. to increase nakedness, poverty and rifts in families.. Whoever seeks help from such magicians (Egyptians) ends up cursing their king (president) and God when disaster comes,.. after diving into evil by saying, 'What does it profit to walk in God's ways'.. Men easily misinterpret their peace and comfort in sin as God's approval, grace! (Please read Isa.8:19-). Many church goers fail the 'fruit test'. What men do or don't do.. say or don't say, brings a harvest. Now, do you know that the tongue in spiritual things is more than a counterpart to the genitals in physical reproduction?.. All that is birthed in life depends on words. JESUS'S tongue is God's Pen (see Ps.45:1-2), making ALL things and writing His likeness into willing (He doesn't rape) men's hearts .. and man's pen is for procreating (after words, or it's rape!.. Isa.8;1-).. God does not speak (so, preaching or reading His msgs doesn't 'make sense') to whoever said, 'I'll not listen to Him'.. but pain does!.. so, Keep you heart with ALL diligence, for out of it are all the issues of your life! ALL! .. God judges our motives.. and what's in person's heart is known by their actions and words. These 2 witnesses don't lie! Doors into the heart are, The senses --eyes, ears, feelings,.. -- thoughts, imaginations.. all impact the mind, and are transferred to the heart especially during sleep. So, watch the doors carefully.. Fill your heart with good, and good will come out your mouth.. fill it with garbage and your words, actions, (fruit) will be dirt, unprofitable.. Wounds in the heart stink through the mouth, actions.. and are worse than foul breath.. cannot be covered by any perfume, sweet words!.