Why I Hate August: The Tattoo Story

Stella

New Confessor
August is the month of death and that is the last month I'm going to make it. I am not the type of person to take a lot of risks and in this case, I decided to take a risk and go to a tattoo parlor and get a new tattoo, but I did not take the time to research the parlor before I went. You see, there are all kinds of shady places out there and I don't want to end up there.

When I went to the tattoo parlor, I was a little nervous because it was my first experience and I was in a hurry to get the job done, but I also wanted it to look good and I wanted to look like a professional. I didn't really have much time to really look around the parlor and make sure the place was clean, and it looked professional, but once I was there I was a little nervous and not knowing what to expect.

When I walked in, I was immediately greeted by my tattoo artist who was super friendly. He was the first to say how nice it was for me to come in and get a tattoo and he was really excited that I wanted a tattoo. I was really nervous and it showed and he did not make me feel that he was in control of the situation. He was too excited and he said he would talk to me the best way he could.

After he got me to talk, I realized that I was not scared of getting a tattoo. I was just excited and I didn't want to be afraid. After he finished talking to me, he told me that he wanted to put a picture on the tattoo and he would explain everything to me. I was very excited and I wanted to get my tattoo done and I was sure I was going to look really good in the picture that he put on my tattoo. I was in my birthday suit and I looked pretty cute in it.

After he told me everything that I was about to get inked in ink, he gave me a little picture to look at so I could make sure that I was going to look good in my tattoo. When he put the picture on my tattoo, I was so excited that I could not even take my eyes of the picture.

He told me that he would ask me what I wanted the tattoo to say to me. He asked me to write something and then he would put it on my tattoo. I asked him if I could write "I love you" on the tattoo. he asked me if I wanted the tattoo to say something that I am afraid of in ink. and I asked him if I could write a few things in ink and I ended up having my tattoo say "I'm sorry" in ink.